VSP Legals Advocates & Solicitors, is primarily a Delhi based law firm dedicated and specialized in dealing with matters pertaining to Anti-corruption, Bank securities and Fraud cases, Economic offences, NDPS and Conventional Crimes arising out of the investigation of respective State police in general and Central Bureau of Investigation in particular, including Money laundering, Benami Transactions, SFIO, Extradition matters inter alia.
The Firm’s practice focuses on the resolution of complex disputes and evolving issues vis-à-vis challenges in the field of criminal defence of matters highlighted above. The Firm resolves high profile financial crimes to defend client’s interest in bet-the-accused scenario. Herein, the Firm is go-to practitioner for the cases related to Anti-Corruption matters and Financial Crimes inter alia. We believe in making new relations and to supplement it, we make a conscious effort on our part to see that at the end of the day our clients are completely satisfied.
The firm’s attorneys represent clients in following Courts: Supreme Court of India, High Court, District Court, NCLT, NCLAT, CLB, DRT, DRAT, NGT.
In addition to many, Shailesh N. Pathak had handled/ conducted trials and advised in:
- BS&FC, High Tickets Bank Fraud Cases Viz. P.K.Tiwari (Mahua TV Group), Matang Singh’s Case, Zoom Developer Pvt Ltd. (ZDPL) Case.
- Supervised 150+ trial matters of BS&FC CBI.
- Delhi Engineering College Copying Case
- Bangaru Laxman Tehalka Sting Case
- Justice Shobhit Mukherjee’s Case
- H.M Pandey’s Case (IAS)
- Vyapam Scam Cases (advised & supervised)